Systems Thinking World Adventures in Wonderland
Adventures in Wonderland, a set of learning threads of reusable modules created from Insight Maker Models and YouTube Videos, is intended to further understanding of a systemic perspective and promote thinking and acting systemically.
[CLD] Causal Loop Diagram [EX] Example [IM] Insight Maker [LI] LinkedIn [SFD] Stock & Flow Diagram [SW] SystemsWiki [YT] YouTube [YP] YouTube Playlist
- Initially it was found that Insight Maker models took longer to load in IE9 than Firefox or Google Chrome.
- On Tools>Internet Options>Advanced I unchecked both the Disable script debugging options and performance improved.
- Some graphics that appear fine in Google Chrome are not nearly as clear in Firefox or IE9.
- If you're using IE9 the [YT] video links might be less painful.
- It seems that when YouTube videos are presented using the watch_popup option there are no usage statistics captured. Because of this it was decided to stop using the watch_popup mode. The watch_popup option also doesn't seem to be documented in YouTube.
|Systems Thinking World, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, operates with tax-deductible contributions from individuals, organizations and friends supporting its endeavor to Enable a Systems Thinking World.|
Systems Thinking Resources * Gene Bellinger