Systems Thinking World Adventures in Wonderland
Adventures in Wonderland, a set of learning threads of reusable modules created from Insight Maker Models and YouTube Videos, is intended to further understanding of a systemic perspective and promote thinking and acting systemically.
[CLD] Causal Loop Diagram [EX] Example [IM] Insight Maker [LI] LinkedIn [SFD] Stock & Flow Diagram [SW] SystemsWiki [YT] YouTube [YP] YouTube Playlist
- Initially it was found that Insight Maker models took longer to load in IE9 than Firefox or Google Chrome.
- On Tools>Internet Options>Advanced I unchecked both the Disable script debugging options and performance improved.
- Some graphics that appear fine in Google Chrome are not nearly as clear in Firefox or IE9.
- If you're using IE9 the [YT] video links might be less painful.
- It seems that when YouTube videos are presented using the watch_popup option there are no usage statistics captured. Because of this it was decided to stop using the watch_popup mode. The watch_popup option also doesn't seem to be documented in YouTube.
|Systems Thinking World, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, operates with tax-deductible contributions from individuals, organizations and friends supporting its endeavor to Enable a Systems Thinking World.|
Questions & Comments to Gene Bellinger
The Kokua License - Copyright (c) 1975...2017 Systems Thinking World Inc
Permission is hereby granted to freely exploit this content in any way by anyone for any purpose, without warranty of any kind. Attribution is appreciated, but not required.